The Policy of Littler Machinery Limited is to provide services that fully satisfy the contract with our Customers. All staff are encouraged to make Quality their overriding concern through awareness which the Company will support with training.
Our objective is Customer satisfaction and all staff supports this aim through getting it right first time, every time.
The Managing Director and Senior Managers of the Company are committed to ensuring that we are effective in achieving quality and satisfying our customers. We will strive to continually improve upon our services and continually monitor our objectives
These objectives include:
- To ensure a strong customer focus throughout the business, aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all new employees receive a comprehensive induction including the health and safety, quality and operational objectives of the company.
- To ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards e.g. LOLER and industry standards
- To ensure all plant is maintained and signed off prior to hire release.
- To ensure maximum reliability with Plant Hire.
- To aim for zero on site accidents.
- To ensure safe operation of all plant and machinery by the use of a thorough planning process.
- To load and collect all plant items, meeting customers deadlines.
- To ensure that all training delivered meets company policy and awarding body criteria.
The success of operating this Quality Policy will be to the benefit of both our customers and Littler Machinery Ltd.